The Exhibitor hereby agrees with Management as follows:
1. Exhibitor will complete full set up of Exhibitor’s booth at the expo by time stated on Exhibitor instructions sent prior to the event.
2. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees setup times are not negotiable and exhibitors will not be admitted entrance to the expo before published times.
3. Exhibitor agrees to provide booth staffing for Exhibitor’s booth at all times during expo hours.
4. Exhibitor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
5. Exhibitor agrees to conform to all City, County and/or State Fire Department Rules and Regulations.
6. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit any merchandise other than that specified on Expo sign-up form without permission from Management.
7. Exhibitor agrees space assignments may be changed by Management. (Management will use reasonable efforts to not change space assignments.)
8. Exhibitor agrees that violation of Rules and Regulations may result in forfeiture of space. Refunding of fees is at the sole discretion of the Management.
9. Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitor who fails to occupy space.
10. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that Exhibitor forfeits their booth space, without refund, if all conditions of payment, signed terms and conditions, and other forms as necessary apply, are not met by the appropriate deadlines.
11. Exhibitor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
12. Exhibitor agrees not to make any undue noise or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the Expo space, or booth equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management.
13. Exhibitor agrees that the serving of alcoholic beverages by exhibitor is prohibited.
14. Exhibitor agrees to carry the necessary workman’s comprehensive general liability insurance and any other insurance that may be required by city ordinance.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, their subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, The Christmas Run, LLC and Jive Live, LLC staff, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from all claims, injuries, losses, damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Race (including any travel/activity related thereto or any injury or death
I, the undersigned, agree to the terms above.